In the Begining...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time Time Time

Well.....I guess I have been a team slacker, not a player..LOL Everyone is beating me up about Blogging, so here I am, trying to get back on track!! Ok, so 10 years later we have gone from a hobby to a full time profession. Jeff and I got married in 2003, and had our daughter, Haileigh, whom is now 4. Nuisance Wildlife Relocation has since become incorporated, and now employs 7 full time employees. We now not only offer animal removal via trapping and relocation, but we offer repairs caused by the animals. What we have tried to develop is a high-end pest control service that not only rids you of your unwanted problems but prevents them from returning. We have found that the customers are very appreciative of our company because we offer an all in one type service! So, I went from working in the medical fieldd to meeting, Jeff, and becoming a business owner & mom within the past 10 years!! I can honestly say that it was very challenging at first and at times I often felt overwhelmed. But, looking back on all of our accomplishments I can say it has been a very rewarding 10 years.
posted by Christy Norris at 2:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home